Possible reason: “Snapshot time period” is set wrongly; storage path is not correct; “video mode” is set as off.
- Set “video time period”, “snapshot time period” in the WEB interface; please refer to the manual for more details.
- Check if the “memory point” enable in the WEB interface is checked.
- Check if the connection of SD and FTP of video and snapshot storage is normal, try to connect FTP to the computer.
- Set “video mode” as manual or auto in the WEB interface.
- From the WEB interface , make sure snapshot is set to "trigger". Under setup > image > encode > Snapshot > timing > select trigger. This should work for IVS (if available), face detect and motion detection if the snapshot box is checked off or selected from those event features.