IR effect is bad.
- Users didn’t use specified power supply, and failed to enable all the IR lights.
- The object is so far that it is out of the range of IR light.
- IR-CUT is set as color mode, which caused the front-end sensor to fail to sense IR light.
- When you use the device on the table (especially rough surface), the IR light will shoot back to the lens, which will cause bad IR effect and white picture. At this moment, you should adjust the elevation angle of the lens or place the device on the edge.
- Check if camera IR is set to auto.