- Disconnect, reconnect power and video cables to system.
- Disconnect HDD and boot system. If system boots without HDD, then HDD has failed or is not compatible.
There are following possibilities:
- Input power is not correct.
- Power connection is not correct.
- Power switch button is damaged.
- Program upgrade is wrong.
- HDD malfunction or something wrong with HDD ribbon.
- Seagate DB35.1, DB35.2，SV35 or Maxtor 17*g has compatibility problem. Please upgrade to the latest version to solve this problem.
- Front panel error.
- Main board is damaged.
Did this answer your question?