System can not detect hard disk.
There are following possibilities:
- HDD is broken.
- HDD ribbon is damaged.
- HDD cable connection is loose.
- Main board SATA port is broken.
- HDD is not compatible.
- Insufficient power.
- Reboot Device.
- Disconnect the hard drive from the device, then boot it up with the HDD disconnected. If there are no errors when booting without a hard drive, then the hard drive is most likely the problem and needs to be replaced.
- Format HDD.
- Check HDD compatibility.
- Check HDD cables and if connections are secure.
- If SATA port is broken try another SATA port.
- Reset to device to factory settings.
- Make sure you have the correct power cable for the Device.
- Replace HDD.
- Open Casing and check jumper settings